Monday 25 January 2016

Eye Think You Should See This

So today will be two firsts for me. 1) For the first time ever, I'm going to show you an eye look I did. 2) This look was the first time in my life(Well since I started wearing makeup less than a year ago) I had used a colourful eyeshadow. Yes, you heard me, this was my first time. It was like losing my virginity all over again. It made me a bit nervous, but in the end I was happy, and it can only get better from here!

Up until this point the ONLY palette I owned was the original Urban Decay Naked Palette(which I adore). But this past birthday, Robyn was kind enough to give me a gift card to Sephora(Huzzah!). I ended up being torn between the Urban Decay Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette, and the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette. I was going back and forth between which I should get the Spectrum palette felt safer to me, but the Vida Loca was was so fun, I just didn't know if I had the yarbles to pull it off. So one day when I was in Sephora in late October I saw one lone Kat Von D Vida Loca Remix palette just sitting there, and I just didn't have the heart to leave it. Looking back I'm glad I took it because that one palette was the ONLY time I ever saw it in stores(which worked out because the gift card doesn't work online if you are international).

Anywhoo long story short I sat on the palette for over two months before I finally mustered up the courage to use it, and it's safe to say, I'm in love.

For this look(I wanted to put manicure :P ), I started out with Urban Decays Original Primer Potion, then I put a base down of UD's Buck from the Original Naked Palette to even everything out. Then from the Mi Vida Loca Remix palette I used Black Metal for my outer V and Anthem for my crease. Then I the lid I used UD's Smog and in my inner corner I used UD's Half Baked. I finished off by using my Wet N Wild pencil on 1/3 of my waterline and bottom lashes(not that it lasts more than 5 minutes), then I did a winged liner look on my upper lash line with some Wet N Wild Liquid liner. Then I finished up with Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara in black and some other mascara that I don't remember at the moment.

Soooooooo what do you think? Be nice and leave my brows out of this :P Also what are your favourite palettes? 





3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks amazing! And it's even more amazing that you can do it so well when it's your first time in colours like this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I never would have guessed that it's your first time using colored eyeshadow, or that you have only been doing makeup a year! Seriously, it like way better than my makeup and I have been doing it since I was like 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those colors together! It looks amazing (and your brows look fine too)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...